To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your device and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Visit AboutCookies.org for more information about cookies.
TYPES OF COOKIE:
Analytics and customisation cookies
Advertising cookies help ensure that the advertisements you see on our Web site are as relevant to you as possible. For example, some advertising cookies help select advertisements that are based on your interests. Others help prevent the same advertisement from continuously reappearing for you.
By using our site, you agree that such cookies may be installed on your device.
How to control cookies
In order to disable/enable cookies from your device, you will need to do this via your Internet browser:
– In the settings menu, select ‘Show advanced settings’ at the bottom of the page
– Select the ‘Content settings’ button in the privacy section
– The top section of the page that then appears tells you about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to clear any cookies currently stored.
Internet Explorer 6+
– In the tools menu, select ‘Internet options’
– Click the privacy tab
– You will see a privacy settings slider which has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
– In the tools menu, select ‘Options’
– Select the privacy tab in the options box
– From the dropdown choose, ‘Use custom settings for history’. This will bring up the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking the tickbox.
– In the settings menu, select the ‘Preferences’ option
– Open the privacy tab
– Select the option you want from the ‘Block cookies’ section
For information on how to manage cookies via other browsers, please consult your documentation or online help files.
It is a service provided by Google Inc. It is the advertising platform of Google that allows the publication of textual ads, images and videos on the pages of the search results and on the sites of the Google content network. Our site uses Google Adwords solely to promote its services on the web. It also uses services of remarketing that allow you to show advertisements to users who have already visited this website while browsing the internet.
For more information, visit: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=it
For more information, visit: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager allows you to implement Google Analytics using the Universal Analytics tag or the classic version of the tag. For more information, visit: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google AJAX Search API
Data voluntarily provided by the user
Sending e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site and/or the compilation of the forms of request information, involves the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to answer the requests, and of any other personal information entered by the user.
Methods of Treatment