TERMS AND SALES CONDITIONS
Prodotti Rubicone S.r.l. e-commerce section is completely dedicated to professional operators, with a VAT number.
E-commerce system hasn’t been developed for private users. For this reason, the registration to online sales system must be carried out by Prodotti Rubicone’s commercial department.
CHARACTERISTICS OF GOODS AND SERVICES PROPOSED
Offered products are the ones listed in the online catalogue published on www.prodottirubicone.com web site: each article is accompanied by a description and image which is as faithful as possible, but cannot ensure a perfect match with the offered product.
INDICATIONS AND USE
Products description in Prodotti Rubicone web site are directly drawn up by our laboratory.
Prodotti Rubicone reserves the right to modify/adapt technical information of products catalogue, even without notice.
ACCESS TO RESERVED AREA
The purchaser who wants to buy a product must necessarily:
- Own a VAT registration number
- Be in Prodotti Rubicone S.r.l. database with relevant company details.
ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE AREA
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with company details, asking for private area account details (username and password).
HOW TO MAKE ORDERS:
- Add products to the basket by selecting the desired quantity
- Validate the order after checking the basket adding any notes
- You will receive the ORDER SUMMURY MAIL which certifies that your order has been received by Prodotti Rubicone S.r.l.
- Sales office will take care of the order and sends you the ORDER CONFIRMATION MAIL containing details of payment, goods availability, delivery times and Order Confirmation PDF (sent in attachment) to be re-send strictly stamped and signed for acceptance. This operation is necessary in order to guarantee that the order will be smoothly processed.
- Upon receiving the stamped Confirmation Document, the sales office will process the order.
- In case of advance payment: the sales office will process the order only upon receipt of the payment confirmation by e-mail of the Accountant (the receipt of the payment transaction issued by the Bank).
Prodotti Rubicone S.r.l. is committed to deliver within the terms indicated by the ORDER CONFIRMATION MAIL. Customers will be charged of all responsibility for loss and deterioration as soon as goods will be delivered.
VERIFICATION OF GOODS
Is up to the customer to verify, at the delivery time, the quantity and the status of products. In case of anomaliesand/or missing items, is up to the customer to withdraw goods subject to content control and to inform Products Rubicone S.r.l. Within 8 days from the date of receipt of the products, keeping the invoice and the courier’s consignment note.
Price of products offered within e-commerce means VAT excluded and are expressed in Euro (€).
Prodotti Rubicone S.r.l. reserves the right to modify these prices at any time. Prices for ordered products are those in force at the day of purchase order.
The VAT amount is added to the value of goods at the time of invoicing, including all the extra costs.
The customer carries out the payment of the order as per agreement with Prodotti Rubicone S.r.l. at the moment of the inclusion in the company database.
In order to receive information about the method of payment write to email@example.com.
The amount to be paid is shown on the invoice sent in the attachment to the ORDER CONFERENCE MAIL.
The purchase is absolutely aware from risks, as it is guaranteed the right to return the goods within 10 days. Related shipping costs are at customer’s expense.
Following categories are excluded:
Customized goods (eg corporate logo printing)
The sealed products once opened.
Accordingly to the Consumption Code (D. Lgs 206/05 art 64 e seg.), the buyer has 10-days from the date of delivery of the goods to return the product to ProdottiRubicone S.r.l. and and obtain redemption without penalty, with the exception of return shipping charges. Contact customer service for return methods by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
This agreement is governed by Italian law. The competence and the exclusive court for any legal proceedings
brought by the buyer will be of the Court of Forlì.
As far as not expressly provided in this contract, existing Italian law is applicable.
The provided data are collected, registered and used exclusively for activities that are functional to the conclusion and execution of the contractual supply relationship, also including activities that we have prepared for contact, the acquisition, management and execution of orders, the formalization, management and control of the relationship with our customers, as well as to comply with the administrative, statutory and fiscal obligations and tax obligations inherent in your purchases.